Welcome to YardPodU, featuring Vintage High School, Napa, California.
We, the YardPod Guys are committed to further the cause of sustainability in everything that we do,
- by designing YardPods for ease and efficiency in construction,
- by specifying the most sustainable, durable and healthy materials in YardPods,
- by designing for minimum energy use,
- by prefabricating whenever possible in order to maximize quality and to minimize waste
- by sourcing locally when we can to minimize our carbon footprint
- by a process of continuous improvement, we are constantly seeking better ways to design build and deliver YardPods,
- by freely sharing what we have learned with others,
- by encouraging and supporting local teachers and students to create a new generation os citizens committed to sustainability.
We hope that this YardPodU website furthers the cause!
Malcolm and Marvin (the YardPod Guys)
Congratulations to: Gail Sims (CPA Green Technology Grant Advisor), Chris Auld, Brady Mitchell, Heather Jackson, John Rutherford and Jen Kohl, all teachers at Vintage High School in Napa, California, who applied for, and were awarded a “California Partnership Academy (CPA) Green Technology Grant.” Green Technology …